Author Topic: Hello from Croatia !  (Read 2709 times)

Offline markobe

• Midshipman Cadet
Hello from Croatia !
« on: 13 Aug , 2011, 10:44 »
Hello everybody. I'm a new member from Croatia, Europe.

I joined the forum only recently, but I am following discussions about U-boats on the forum for a few years.
Usually I'm aviation modeller. I bought Revell's 1/72 VIIC U-boat kit years ago, shortly after it was released.
And for years I had a U-boat kit and an idea how to make it.

Now I decided to slowly start working on that idea, but it's still a long way to finish. Since I'm usually modelling
(and researching) planes, I still don't know which boat I'm going to make eventually. So, for now I'm focused on
research.

I'm sure I'll have many question for forum members here. Hopefully you won't mind them and will be able to help
me in this new "adventure".

Marko

Offline iceonaboy

• Lt Cdr
Re: Hello from Croatia !
« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug , 2011, 10:51 »
Welcome aboard Marko. You have come to the right place for research because this forum is filled with helpful people whos aim is to make your modelling easier . Im sure any questions you have, will be answered on these pages. I myself, have been helped enormously by many friendly modellers and enthusiasts. Good luck with your build ;)

Jawohl herr Kaleun!

Offline NZSnowman

• Admiral4
  • U-1308
    • U-1308 - Wikipedia
« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug , 2011, 12:50 »
Welcome aboard Marko.

Offline Anakin

• Sir Submarine
  • Lt Cdr
« Reply #3 on: 13 Aug , 2011, 14:32 »
Welcome Marko!

This is the place to get the answers... Maybe sometimes not so fast but anyway the best you can get!  :)

-Anakin-

Offline Pat

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 13 Aug , 2011, 18:42 »
By all means, feel free to ask away and either myself or any of the others will do what we can to help you.

Offline markobe

• Midshipman Cadet
« Reply #5 on: 13 Aug , 2011, 19:28 »
Thank you very much for your welcome gentleman. And for you readiness to answer my questions.

I'm a newbie when it comes to U-boats, so I'm afraid I'll have quite a number of questions. I hope you
won't change your mind once I start making them !   ;D

Marko