Author Topic: 4 New early towers IBS  (Read 4962 times)

Offline IBS

• Midshipman Cadet
4 New early towers IBS
« on: 24 Apr , 2008, 16:38 »
Hi everyone, I have 4 new 1/72 Conning Towers coming soon,ranging from the Mare Isl. USS Wahoo to the Short EB USS Grouper.  Mario

« Last Edit: 28 Apr , 2008, 07:17 by IBS »

Offline wildspear

• Silversides King
  • Commander
  • Grand Zebra
Re: 4 New early towers IBS
« Reply #1 on: 24 Apr , 2008, 22:59 »
Mario,

Some great looking towers. The other thing you were telling me about the Wahoo, The holes on the side (sorry kinda late here) you said the stencil maybe able to work for the ship I'm building but I didn't see it at your site. Did I miss it?

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
« Reply #2 on: 25 Apr , 2008, 03:30 »
Excellent stuff, Mario! Love the interior! very well done. You have been busy! I'll have to get Grouper...oh boy, it begins. ;D
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

Offline IBS

• Midshipman Cadet
« Reply #3 on: 25 Apr , 2008, 07:22 »
Thanks Guys, these new sets are coming soon .   On the Wahoo Mare Isl stencil, these are Wahoo exclusive for the time being  and they are different then our PM/Cramp stencil.  However  Frank you are  an IBS client and can get them for $9.50, Just drop me an email if you make an order for the Mare wahoo stencil you can use the pm stencil link. Thanks Mario
« Last Edit: 28 Apr , 2008, 07:18 by IBS »

Offline IBS

• Midshipman Cadet
Post poned
« Reply #4 on: 28 Apr , 2008, 07:15 »
  I have Postponed the release of these towers, rechecking some data and doing some changes . Once everything is ready we will go forward . Thanks Mario

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
« Reply #5 on: 29 Apr , 2008, 03:22 »
Thanks for the info, Mario, and no worries - we'd rather have solid stuff than a rush. The kit has been out a year, but people are just starting to wake up! Plenty of time. :)
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

Offline rabapla

• Lt Cdr
« Reply #6 on: 29 Apr , 2008, 03:30 »
Hi Mario,

wish You had included those beautiful tower plans I see in Your photos in Your conversion set. Where can I get those (still don't know which boat to build: grunion, wahoo.........)

???
« Last Edit: 29 Apr , 2008, 04:23 by rabapla »
Sincerely

Ralf

Offline IBS

• Midshipman Cadet
« Reply #7 on: 29 Apr , 2008, 06:56 »
Hi, Those plans belong to my friend , I can't include them with  the conversions sets since I don't have rights to them, But they are from the floating Drydock plan book , check their website they are selling them in a disk form.  Mario