SEA > CV / CVN

USS Hornet CV-8

(1/3) > >>

wildspear:
Just started this build (still in info gathering stages). I need some scans of the plans showing a profile veiw of where the frames go, and also cut away veiws of the frames. I pland to build a plank on hull 1/350.

Rokket:
ahhh, very nice. Hopefully someone will ahve som info for you. This will have to be a pic diary of course

wildspear:

Started work on my USS Hornet CV-8 on Jan 1st by washing all of the plastic and resin. I noticed in the kit that I only have 2 of each F4F, TBD, TSD, and B25b. They don't look the best, Where should I go for some nice aircraft? Does someone make some nice resin or should I stick to plastic.

Rokket:
I don't know where to send you, but I wouldn't think you'd have a probem with resin at all.

Greif:
Hi wildspear, are you planning on showing the Hornet circa 1942?  If so, are you planning to so her with TBD or TBF Torpedo Bombers?  I know Squadron.com has Trumpter aircraft sets for sell in 1/350 scale.  I am pretty sure Sprue Bros does also.

Ernest

--- Quote from: wildspear on 11 Jan , 2010, 15:02 ---

Started work on my USS Hornet CV-8 on Jan 1st by washing all of the plastic and resin. I noticed in the kit that I only have 2 of each F4F, TBD, TSD, and B25b. They don't look the best, Where should I go for some nice aircraft? Does someone make some nive resin or should I stick to plastic.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version