AIR > LUFTWAFFE

Bf110G4

<< < (2/3) > >>

Greif:
Thanks Wink!  The aircraft is finished.  Overall an average effort for me; but as it is the first build of the season I can't complain too much.

Ernest

Rokket:
excellent, and especially nice and crisp canopies. Lots of nice detailing, the tail decals esp. Looks great!

bracco_n:
Very nice model Ernest! Could we see a photo of your hangar? (where you keep your finished planes) And I wonder how is U228 doing, my U-1023 is sitting on the top of a shelf waiting for it's base to be done...

Greif:
Thanks for the compliment Wink!  This build had several fit issues which took a bit of the joy out of it.  All in all I'm glad it is done.

Hi Bracco, good to here from you!  I will take a couple of photos of two of my display cases that have several of my aircraft builds in them and post in the next couple of days.  U228 is sitting over a friend's fireplace, where it has it's home.  As an aside, I have recently completed a 1/72 scale commission build, one of the rare times I build "out of season".  It represents U255 returning after attacking ships from the ill fated convoy PQ17.  I did not do a build report photo montage for the build, but I will take some pictures in the near future and post them to the Type VII section of the forum.  Hope you get the base finished soon so your U1023 can be displayed in all its glory.

Ernest

SG:
Congrats Greif, awesome work! also, looking forward to seeing the U255 pics soon!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version