AIR > LUFTWAFFE

Eduard Albatros DVa Complete

(1/3) > >>

Greif:
The DVa is finished.  It carries the markings of Lt. Wilhelm Lehmann during the short time he was the commander of Jasta 5 in the spring of 1918.  Lehmann had a total of 4 aerial victories before he was was shot down and killed on 26 June 1918.  He was probably brought down by the American Field E. Kindley who was flying with No. 65 Squadron of the RAF at the time.  Lehmann was the first of an eventual 12 victories for Kindley. 

Overall the build went pretty smooth.  I really like the Misterkit paints.  If you are planning a WWI aircraft build in the future I highly recommend them.  As always, comments and critiques are welcome.

Enjoy the pictures,
Ernest   

Greif:
A Few more pictures!

Ernest

Siara:
Ernest- fantastic build. I really admire people who can make such rigging, and make it look that good my friend.
The only reservations i have about the wash around the service hatches on the covling.
Did you seal the paint with gloss before the wash?
Other than that- perfect! ;)

Mr. Bill:
Hello Ernest,

Very nice!  And so very fast!  It seems to take me forever to get a project finished and they rarely come out as nice as your Albatros!

Congratulations - go have a beer and relax so us slow pokes have a chance to catch up!

Rokket:
Very sweet

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version