LAND > ARMOR

Char B1 bis

(1/2) > >>

wildspear:
I've been guilty of being a lurker on this site. Checking in every once in awhile and not really working on any of my many projects. Currently I've been working on a Char B1 bis, at first it was going to be a quick build but my middle boy (Noah) started asking questions on how things looked inside the tank and one thing led to another and now my quick build is a detail build. I'm at work right now so pics will follow once I get home. I just want to post as this build needs to be documented, not because I have skills that need to be seen, but I have basic skills that I need pointers on how to do things better.

I have no time line on this (I work slow as it is) so if I post something that can be done better let me know and I'll give it a try.

Rokket:
Love to see whatever you post!

wildspear:
it seems i spoke to soon. i had thought i had some photos on "photobucket" but I dont. so i'll get some taken and posted tonight. Sorry for the wait.

wildspear:
Sorry for the long wait guys. Seems the site doesn't like my Kindle Fire, wont let me post.

Not a whole lot done, and I plan on covering the floor with diamond plate. But I really enjoy the time period of this tank. I have always liked WW1 era armor. So this will be a long build but a enjoyable one.

Rokket:
Very nice look t this build coming along nicely!

Kindle Fire trouble - what specifically, maybe we can fix.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version