Author Topic: Wildspear  (Read 2293 times)

Mike K

Wildspear
« on: 27 Apr , 2008, 11:56 »
How did you post the pictures of the protable screw guards? I might have some stuff worth posting. If it's not too hard.

Mike K.

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
Re: Wildspear
« Reply #1 on: 28 Apr , 2008, 05:43 »
Hi Mike,

You post pix by inserting a link to them, it's a button in the standard posting window.

BUT, note that is "LINK" - the pix have to be online on a server. You're just pointing folks to the existing net pic, not actually pasting into a msg. :-[

If you sendme the pix I will post them on the AMP site, then insert a link (or give the link to you so they will appear in your msg). :D
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

Offline wildspear

• Silversides King
  • Commander
  • Grand Zebra
« Reply #2 on: 28 Apr , 2008, 11:17 »
Mike,

I put the pic on "photobucket.com" then put it on the site here. I didn't get the measurements you wanted, my boy got sick and it was a bit hard to take pics and watch him. He was a trooper though, he wanted to see the sub instead od going home. Any one who else besides WEM that does the portable screw gaurds?

I'll make an album on photo bucket then I'll point peeps there so you can take a gander.

Ordered some stuff from IBS, only place to get some of the gato stuff I need.

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
« Reply #3 on: 29 Apr , 2008, 03:25 »
Hmm, good stuff, Wild. Sorry about your boy, but good to see he's a trooper. Let us know when the pix are up1 (And everyone appreciate's the effort, mate).IBS - yes, lots of good stuff, there will be heaps more from various I'm sure. ::)
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz