Author Topic: Bad news/ Help needed  (Read 2707 times)

Offline wildspear

• Silversides King
  • Grand Zebra
Bad news/ Help needed
« on: 12 Jul , 2015, 15:01 »
Hey all
    Long time since I've been on here. Have been dealing with many personnel issues. Lost my build of the silversides. Long story and don't really want to live those memories. Two fav's I would like to ask......

1. I want to restart my silversides build, anyone have a spare kit (1/72) to sell?

@. I'm also interested in starting a U-boat build anyone have a good kit to part with?

Offline OldNoob

• Commander
Re: Bad news/ Help needed
« Reply #1 on: 14 Jul , 2015, 21:58 »
Sorry to hear about your resent bad experience.
Hope you find one.
The prices are insane now for a 1:72 gato. i bought mine a couple years ago for about $50 now the kit is running between $200 and $700.
I hope Revell will re-release it soon.
« Last Edit: 30 Sep , 2015, 17:26 by OldNoob »

Offline Roel

• Lieutenant (jg)
« Reply #2 on: 13 Jan , 2016, 09:47 »
If you have the time to dig around the net, you can still find good deals for the gato, I picked one up for €40 and another for €60. But you need to look around at different model shops on the web.

Offline Capn Tucker

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: 15 Jan , 2016, 19:55 »
If you have the time to dig around the net, you can still find good deals for the gato, I picked one up for €40 and another for €60. But you need to look around at different model shops on the web.

The Gato has been rereleased. They can be had for approx $95 at Squadron.com. As the previous poster mentioned, you can probably shop around. But Squadron has plenty of them..