Author Topic: Trumpeter 1/48 U-552  (Read 23055 times)

Offline bianco64squalo

• Commander
Re: Trumpeter 1/48 U-552
« Reply #150 on: 24 Jun , 2019, 23:28 »
Thanks for the kind words....

Offline bianco64squalo

• Commander
« Reply #151 on: 09 Oct , 2019, 00:47 »

Hello to all; unfortunately the brain tumor left no way out for Margherita: after 5 months of struggle his body gave up and died, at 53 years old. I am broken, my heart is broken, probably I will no longer approach the modeling ... for now nothing seems to make more sense to me ... for some time you have also been part of my family: I love you and I greet you all.
Filippo

Offline Raymic1

• Lt Cdr
« Reply #152 on: 09 Oct , 2019, 03:47 »
So sorry for you Fillipo.
Life is not fair for all.
No reason why it just is.
Surround yourself with family and friends support.
You can never forget your beautiful wife. Remember all the great precious times and blessings you shared and don't regret any not so good times.
There is no cure for grief but time. It may take a very long time, don't rush yourself or expect too much, too soon.
 But one day your hope will return with the love of your family and friends.
Stay strong
Mike

Offline bianco64squalo

• Commander
« Reply #153 on: 09 Oct , 2019, 04:00 »
Thanks Mike, your words made me cry, also because from friends they always seem sincere and less conditioned by relationships ... I think the loss of a wife is one of the most difficult pains to bear, certainly more than the loss of parents (I lost both of them ); the emptiness that leaves you inside is immense, and can hardly be filled by the affection of your loved ones ... only time can cure such a deep wound ... for now I have only loneliness and despair ... I will grow to be strong, because she would surely have wanted it ....

Offline Katuna

• Lt Cdr
« Reply #154 on: 09 Oct , 2019, 08:23 »

I couldn't have put it any better than Mike. I hope that you can come here and get a small amount of enjoyment from what we and this site have to offer. You are an extremely talented modeler and I hope that some day your pain will lift just enough to continue your work here.

We all have our ways of dealing with grief. Whether it is our job, our home or even our hobbies. Sadly life goes on all around us and it is hard to comprehend why no one else is as sad as we are. Only you know the best way to deal with it. Just know that she is smiling down on you, wishing your pain will be vanquished by her love.
Modeling U-371 on 16.10.43 at 1800 off of the Algerian coast in CJ7722.

Offline bianco64squalo

• Commander
« Reply #155 on: 09 Oct , 2019, 23:20 »
Hi Katuna, thank you for the kind words, it's nice to think that your loved one looks at you and smiles at you from up there, it's nice to think it and even more to believe it ... but the condition of those who remain is made of loneliness and despair, every day .... I talk every day with Margherita, with words full of love, but hoping that she can hear them is really difficult, that she can somehow respond even more difficult ... the wound is too deep to heal, and the scar will remain forever ... no one can imagine the pain of losing one's life companion, if not trying it on one's skin, it is a painful experience that leaves you empty and with no desire to go on ... only time can relieve pain, it's my only hope ..