Author Topic: Links to Interesting Posts  (Read 573 times)

Offline Raymic1

• Lt Cdr
Links to Interesting Posts
« on: 02 Jul , 2018, 05:20 »
  • Not being too tech IT savy, and this may be in wrong thread but I was wondering if there is any way to save links to posts internally as you troll through them?

Or do you just copy and paste the link from your external Search engine?

There is so much interesting info on here but other than searching you troll through and have to copy and paste.

So at the end you wcould have a list of interesting posts to reference later?
Thanks

« Last Edit: 02 Jul , 2018, 05:23 by Raymic1 »

Offline 42rocker

• Commander
Re: Links to Interesting Posts
« Reply #1 on: 02 Jul , 2018, 09:42 »
Interesting. I agree with this. Now some boards software allow you to mark and follow the links you want to. I do not believe that this boards software has that. I'm on a board or two that you push a  button that allows you to follow a thread and any time something is added you get a highlight in your threads followed folder. 
I have notepad (simple text writer) on my taskbar and on items of interest on this site and others I do what you said copy paste the website address then I save the text info in a place that I choose. File Type IXC sub stuff in the IXC subject folder. VII in the VII area. MG42 info in the Guns folder sub-folder MG42 area. This way I control the who what when where of it all. This may or may not work for you. 

Later Tim