Author Topic: Help with ULAD decals needed  (Read 2692 times)

Offline markobe

• Midshipman Cadet
Help with ULAD decals needed
« on: 13 Aug , 2011, 11:16 »
I hope it's not a problem if I ask this on the forum. As I previously mentioned, I still don't know which boat I'm going to make. Currently I'm trying to find ULAD U-boat decals.

I found a set of them for sale on the Web, but unfortunately the seller is willing to ship them only to N. America (USA and Canada).

I'd like to know if there is some North American colleague that is willing to help me with their purchase ?

If you are, please contact me on PM.

Marko

Offline billp51d

• Lt Cdr
Re: Help with ULAD decals needed
« Reply #1 on: 13 Aug , 2011, 17:54 »
.. Marco... The last time I was in "Overlea Hobbies" in Parkville, Maryland I saw a few sets of ULADS.
                It's on the east coast of the U.S.A. You can "Google" for details. Perhaps they'll work
                with you on overseas shipment. Good luck.
                                                                    Bill

Offline markobe

• Midshipman Cadet
« Reply #2 on: 13 Aug , 2011, 19:17 »
Hello Bill !

Thank you for the info. I googled "Overlea Hobbies", and found their address and phone number,
even photos of the store. But I couldn't find their website. Looks like they don't have one.

Do you know if they have a website, or at least an e-mail adress ? That would be very helpfull.

Once again thank you for help.

Marko

Offline billp51d

• Lt Cdr
« Reply #3 on: 14 Aug , 2011, 02:55 »
          Hi Marco... I'll give them a call (Ring them up) monday and see what I can find out.
                                                                                    Cheers/ Regards
                                                                                                  Bill