Author Topic: Back to the Workbench  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Greif

• Admiral2
Back to the Workbench
« on: 10 Oct , 2011, 03:35 »
Hi guys!  The spring/summer months have drawn to a close and I have returned to the workbench.  I will spend some time to get caught up on the website over the next few days.  Some of you may remember me posting at the beginning of the year that I was constructing a new room for my modelling and wargaming.  Well, after several months of sweat, and a little blood, it is finished.  Attached are three photos of the room.  The furniture is all Ikea with the exception of the wall shelf.  I handmade the storage cabinets on the right side of the room, which was the most complex part of "the build".  When my wife saw all the kits I have, she shook her head and said, "You are not getting any models for christmas this year!"   :D  I am very pleased with the room, especially the lighting which is much better the the old one.  Having a lot of space is pretty nice to.

It is good to be back,
Ernest

Offline NZSnowman

• Admiral4
  • U-1308
    • U-1308 - Wikipedia
Re: Back to the Workbench
« Reply #1 on: 10 Oct , 2011, 13:38 »
Love it!!! It looks a fantastic!! Ernest.

Ernest, I hope you do not mind but after seeing your photographs and the title of the topic. I was interest to see other people work room

Offline Greif

• Admiral2
« Reply #2 on: 11 Oct , 2011, 00:45 »
Hi Simon, it is good to hear from you!  No problem at all making the thread a "Show your workbench" story.  I really like your work room.  It is well laid out and equipped.  And it is very neat and orderly, which gets plus points in my book!  Outstanding all around.

Ernest   

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
« Reply #3 on: 11 Oct , 2011, 02:27 »
Nice work places. Like the paint box, too
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

Offline OldNoob

• Commander