SEA > SAIL

USS Hartford

<< < (2/3) > >>

therealhighlander:
More on the original blueprint project that started it all... This is now mounted in the conference room at our office for all employees as well as clients to view...

therealhighlander:
For the ones that have asked... you can see where I took the blueprint and then tore it (pic 14) and folded it and re-created all the tears and damage of the original. It now matches the one found in the Smithsonian collection.

therealhighlander:
Alright... Due to how pics I have I have just hit the highlights... Due to my work schedule I have been at this since 2008, but U have had many other things delay progress.. I was the Project manager that ran the installation of the speakers and entire AV system at the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium that they just had the Superbowl in for example... Actual time on this if I combined it all and did this for 10 hours a day 6 days a week would be just over 5 months....

So.. here we go... Enjoy!!

therealhighlander:
I'll load some more in a few.. the "Uploader" is full... I think I hammered the server!!

NZSnowman:
Hi Connor

It looks fantastic! Approximately at scale is the model?

I am understand about long projects, I been working on my U-1308 for 3 years now, and I estimate I still have another three or fours years. The number of hours can add up quickly ;) I can easily do 50-60 hours a week in the summer on my drawing as I have not worked for the last two summers, and have only work in the winter months.

Simon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version