Author Topic: Trump U Boat Kriegsmarine Figures in 1/48th  (Read 850 times)

Offline Raymic1

• Lt Cdr
Trump U Boat Kriegsmarine Figures in 1/48th
« on: 17 Mar , 2019, 03:27 »
Hi All
In regards to 1/48 Submariners for my Trump kit I am using as follows.

1.The Trumpeter figures supplied are out of proportion and dreadful but with some sculpting can be used as sleeping crew or placed in less obvious places   

2.Shapeways Crews I have bought one kit. They are expensive abd are quite good, in proportion but can be a bit fuzzy from the manufacturing process. For the expense not good value but they do have a lot of pose choices so open your wallet and enjoy......   

3.ICM/Revell 1/48 Luftwaffe Pilots and Ground crew. Beautiful and crisp and great value for money. They can easily look like Kriegsmarine. There is 3 different kits both in Summer  and Winter 

4.Tamiya 1/48 Luftwaffe and Panzer Kits.  They have a selection of Tamiya quality kits you can modify with great accessories.  Unfortunately they are scale wise all 5 foot 3 midgets .
However some of the Tamiya Kettenkrad kits are supplied with Revell/ICM kits which is great. 

5. Also there are various Luftwaffe and Panzer 1/48 resin figures out there that can be modified

6.Eduard has some kits too. They also have some discontinued ones you may pick up on Evilbay etc.

7.Below are some pictures of of them but there are a few more
« Last Edit: 17 Mar , 2019, 04:08 by Raymic1 »

Offline 42rocker

• Commander
Re: Trump U Boat Kriegsmarine Figures in 1/48th
« Reply #1 on: 17 Mar , 2019, 09:15 »
Wow lots of figures out there. Thanks for sharing that.   
Which ones are you thinking about using? 

Later Tim

Offline Raymic1

• Lt Cdr
Re: Trump U Boat Kriegsmarine Figures in 1/48th
« Reply #2 on: 17 Mar , 2019, 19:02 »
Ive got all the above sets plus a few more. Not sure which ones I'll finalize yet.