SEA > WARDROOM

USS Barb SS-220 Revell 1/72

(1/16) > >>

Sniperonzolo:
Finally here i am, i'm an italian modeller and hope to be able to share my passion with all of you.

I've been luky to found this forum years ago when i was at work on my u-boot. Rokket gave me lots of tips and now that  i'm at work on my gato i've decided to share my work with you.
I've decided to build USS Barb SS-220... before 1945 refitt witout 40mm and so on...
there is a italian forum where use to post my pics ...but hope to be able to do the same here (in english....arggggh)
the link is: http://www.betasom.it/forum/index.php?showtopic=31843 here u can find different uboats and some nice work.

here are some pics of my work in progress.
first my first gato.... it was the eraly one...

and these the work in progress:

Sniperonzolo:
Es my english is terrible at first i'll put some pics .

Siara:
Was that your Gato? We always admired your work, so it is the pleasure to have you here on AMP.
I like your work much, and can not wait for more updates. ;)

Sniperonzolo:
Thanks!
Yes it is. Fast work without any modification...and loong time for airbrush!
Now i'm going to keep all my attention to realize a realistik Barb...but as you can see
too many problems...
too many questions:
-first question: is there any good producers of 20mm orelikon twin/single - metal and resin?

ghgh i've seen some in nautilus resin made and j.r. haydes metal....

ok thats all i'm leaving to sydney to get some rest before return in italy.

ceers to all captains

Rokket:
Alessio, so good to hear from you again! Superb passion and detailing, the pix are a treat!

guns: I don't know what White Ensign models are offering, they have some kits: www.whiteensignmodels.com

Keep us posted and we'll see what we can do to help!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version