SEA > WARDROOM

Working on a Gato

(1/3) > >>

42rocker:
Well thought that I would post a picture of my son working on our Gato. We started the kit a few years ago and when he is in town we work on it together. I have worked on a few parts of the build also. Someday I'll post some finished pictures. Still going to need a lot more work.
The build is a basic out of the box build without getting fancy.

Later Tim

OldNoob:
Hope all is well, look forward to the pictures.

42rocker:
Well set the Gato down for a while. Need to finish it between everything else I've been doing and planning.

Later Tim

42rocker:
Due to three things, 1st this website and 2nd looking at some Launch Tags that I have and 3rd a book on the "Portsmouth Naval Shipyard" I got down the hull of the Gato sub that my son and I started.
Well did a lot of dusting and then a little work on the hull then the looking for the other parts and directions. At the stage of where did I put those other parts?? So between looking for the other stuff I have started working on the hull again. Need to add a little more filler here and there and clean some up and glue something that worked loose. Going to try to take a pic or two later tonight and post where I'm at.
Remember - it's a basic out of the box build for this one.

Later Tim

42rocker:
Small update. GREAT for me however. I located those parts. RaRa. Took some pics and will try again to post a few when I get home later tonight.
Been working on to many other things Looking forward to working on this Gato again.

Later Tim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version