SEA > The YARD

PE Portsmouth Limbers

(1/4) > >>

Rokket:
We are keen to release a high quality PE Set of Portsmouth Limbers for the Revell Gato 1:72.

It would be like the Eduard, except for 2 important points:

* Portsmouth, NOT EB
* Accurate (both for WII and Silversides)
Set would have rivet detail.

This would be LIMITED, ONE-TIME only, small run. They would sell at near loss for approximately US$39 + shipping. (Subject to adjustment, final quote not in yet from etcher). Production would be in the 45-60 day range.

If you are interested please email: amp@rokket.biz with subject "portsmouth limbers"

Thanks

wildspear:
You know I'm in. PM sent.

TAS:
I don't post very often but I think I must on this topic. AMP is attempting to offer a PE set to enable modelers who want a Portsmouth boat to convert the Revell kit more easily. This is, to me, am important contribution. This is the time to say "yea" and place an order as these things have a way of disappearing (look at the resin and PE's for aircraft kits that are no longer available) and if anyone even thinks he wants to build a Portsmouth boat, he will NEED such a set! Step up and add your name to the list now! This is'nt going to make anyone rich except you, the modeler by saving you time and effort while gaining accuracy. I'm suprised that the bow limber PE didn't generate more interest- now is the tima for all of these things. Even if you won't build soon, get them and have them in hand. Well, that's enough of my blubbering.

aptivaboy:
Very well put. Email sent. I'm in for one set for sure, possibly two.

Robert

wildspear:
Any new info on this?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version