SEA > TYPE IX

TYPE IX U-boot

<< < (2/11) > >>

Siara:
After spending last 16 months on revells type VII i dont think i will grab another sub model for the while. Is no doubt that type II will be on my list some time in the future- possibly with excellent AMP upgrade set.
For now- whats in my sig. ;D

vonbulowfla:
thanks' ron i will look at his site . that avatar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it . ;D ;D ;D

rabapla:
keep on to ask myself what the one behind her back is doing...............

dbauer:
 :) Hello!
I am planning to use the combat models Type IX hull for a Type IXC/41 conversion. Yes, the detail is not there on these kits, so you must use other sources. I have bought a Revell Type VIIC/41 to use the hull detail and maybe also the C-Tower. This all will have alot of scratch work to be done. Hey, this is the only source for a 1/72 Type IX, and I am retired, so, I have lots of time. I also plan to put the pressure hull inside because the vents will need to be opened. I am figuring a year or so of work. But then I will have a unique U-Boat Model.
Regards,
Dan

dougie47:
Hi Dan,

Nice to see you here, my friend. A few years ago I guessed you would, at some stage, do U 805 because of your connection with the boat. The Combat kit will be a tough build but I'm sure you will do it well.

Cheers,

Dougie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version