SEA > TYPE VII

U-Historia translations

(1/4) > >>

Katuna:

So, I started translating some of the U-Historia data for my own use a while back. They have some great information and photos, as most of you know. I recently posted one of my translations in response to something Tore put up. I don't recall what it was now but I got a little feedback so I thought maybe some would be interested in other translations I had done. This led me to downloading sections of photos and organizing them into a relatively standardized format. This is by no means a professional job. I just thought some people might find it helpful in their building or just curiosity of what is what. These are only the photo component identification callouts. I didn't want to get into using all of their content.

Using Google Translate as well as my weak Spanglish skills, I managed to get most of what I was looking for. However, there are a few places that I was totally stumped. These are generally indicated with a (?). If anyone can help out, please let me know and I'll go back and make changes. This includes mistakes as well. Google made a mess of several translations so I had to sort it myself several times. It's a coin toss if I got it correct or not. I even found a couple places where U-Historia was wrong on a component callout.

Obviously I do not take any credit for the work that U-Historia has done on their site. I'm posting these simply as courtesy to those who would like an English translation of their work. All credit goes to U-Historia.

Here are the first two. I will post a couple every 2-3 days if there is any interest shown. Hopefully these will help others trying to superdetail their boats. Enjoy.

Raymic1:
Thanks Katuna.
Looks great

bianco64squalo:
Good work....

Katuna:
Here's the next installment.

Katuna:
Here's a couple more. Are these helpful for anyone? I know the appeal to modelers in a pretty narrow one as most U-Boat builders aren't building a model with an interior.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version