Author Topic: most evil Dremel atachment  (Read 2128 times)

Offline OldNoob

• Commander
most evil Dremel atachment
« on: 31 Jul , 2014, 00:03 »
These things are the most evil mean attackments you can put on your Dremel. Be careful!  Bringing it in close to loose clothing is a no no!

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
Re: most evil Dremel atachment
« Reply #1 on: 02 Sep , 2014, 02:30 »
I'm betting you have just learned this by experience! In high school my mate and I were working on models, and he was Dremelling a part...small, holding it to his chest...the Dremel tool slipped off, and going in a circle really wanted to grab something. Grabbed his shirt and instantly twisted it up tight. He started yelling (much like Han Solo to Chewie in Empire) "Turn it off! Turn it off!"

Sadly, despite the danger of dremeling into himself, I was doubled over in hysterics. I did manage to start crawling to unplug it. BUT, my mate tugged and yanked at the power cord, thinking to unplug it. Unfortunately it was in a power strip, taped to a small low table. All he did was knock over the table and then I couldn't breathe the laughter was so intense! He got it unplugged and lived, though his shirt was unhappy.

Hope you have no permanent damage...
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

Offline OldNoob

• Commander
Re: most evil Dremel atachment
« Reply #2 on: 24 Aug , 2015, 19:11 »
I know that situation's not  really funny, but every time i read the story in your reply i get a laugh.  ;D
« Last Edit: 19 Nov , 2015, 08:05 by OldNoob »