Author Topic: "Shallow crossing" Opel Olympia Cabriolet Bronco 1/35 vignette.  (Read 31178 times)

Offline Siara

• Admiral2
    • Master Models
Thanks Wink. ;)

The load painted.

LE BOSCO

whaouuuuuu!!
nice job siarra !!!so Realist!!!!
regards
Nicolas

Offline Siara

• Admiral2
    • Master Models
Thanks Nicolas.

Vegetation complete.

TRM

WOW! :o

Offline Siara

• Admiral2
    • Master Models

Offline billp51d

• Lt Cdr
              A pristine "OK", Siara, pristine...
                                         Bill

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
You have to STOP photgraphing stuff, like those potatoes, bread, etc., and pretending you made models..SERIOIUSLY!

Wow as everyone says, . Grass - fake fur? (I just read about this method). Whatever it is, looks awesome.
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

LE BOSCO

Hi siarra

Always so impressive!Your vignette is a good lesson !Not need to see big, for make a masterpiece!!
Nico

Offline Siara

• Admiral2
    • Master Models
Hi siarra

Always so impressive!Your vignette is a good lesson !Not need to see big, for make a masterpiece!!
Nico
Thanks Le Bosco.
I wanted to keep it compact, because this will be the first time im pouring water onto the base, and if anything goes wrong (touch wood it wooldn`t) the damage will be small. Theres a lot of things that can go wrong with water- it can cloud, it can sip into the base, it can melt the model etc.
If thing work out i have something in my head that is more complex, and with experiences from this build can lead to really nice dio.

Wink- i dont know what they make this grass from- some kind of fibres i guess. It is sold in tufts, so all the modeler can do is chose the color, and size, and glue it to the base. Simple. I was thinking in using the birds fethers for ferns, and im still experimenting with this- when im happy with the results i`ll show you all.

Offline Siara

• Admiral2
    • Master Models
Thanks guys!
Job done- now i will pour the water.

Offline Johann Vilthomsen

• Lieutenant
Water! I look forward to.

Seewolf

Hello Siara, first at all  impressive real loocking stuff. I can not mentioned what I like most, the texture of the mud or the car, the load, the driver (special his expression)... it is all perfect. Hope everything goes well with the water. Only one think I have.... should there not be a bit more disorder in the car .... I mean some potatoes on his knees would be suitable to his face emotion  :D

Offline Siara

• Admiral2
    • Master Models
Hello Siara, first at all  impressive real loocking stuff. I can not mentioned what I like most, the texture of the mud or the car, the load, the driver (special his expression)... it is all perfect. Hope everything goes well with the water. Only one think I have.... should there not be a bit more disorder in the car .... I mean some potatoes on his knees would be suitable to his face emotion  :D
Lol- got me loughing there Seewolf. ;D
Im pouring water.
Slow job, because i can not pour more than few milimeters a day.

Here it is after second layer. Note some leaves on the bottom representing last yers fall.

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
the water is rising!
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz