Author Topic: MAJOR UPGRADE  (Read 8688 times)

Offline NZSnowman

• Admiral4
  • U-1308
    • U-1308 - Wikipedia
Re: MAJOR UPGRADE
« Reply #30 on: 13 Feb , 2012, 12:08 »
Maciek, I know what you are talking about. It can be annoying to read an old posting and the images are missing >:( I am using ImageShack to host my pictures and I just hit my 500 images limit :o So I am force to start deleting my oldest images. As a result some of my original post are now missing there images :(

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
« Reply #31 on: 14 Feb , 2012, 00:20 »
The best way is to use the attachment feature...see images below. You just expand the hidden attachment menu, browse to the file on your computer, and upload! We have doubled the pic storage size on the server for you. There are some tech things to work out in tweaks still, but it should work well for a long time. (At some point we'll get too big and will have to pay big money for more server space...)

AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

Offline SnakeDoc

• Admiral
    • Torpedo Vorhaltrechner Project
« Reply #32 on: 14 Feb , 2012, 00:39 »
Hi Rokket

The best way is to use the attachment feature...see images below. You just expand the hidden attachment menu, browse to the file on your computer, and upload! We have doubled the pic storage size on the server for you. There are some tech things to work out in tweaks still, but it should work well for a long time. (At some point we'll get too big and will have to pay big money for more server space...)

You mean attach file by choosing the image from local disk and then publish message (by "post" button).

--
Thanks, regards
Maciek

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
« Reply #33 on: 16 Feb , 2012, 00:59 »
Exactly! the trick really is finding the durn-blasted $#@^&-ing thing...it's not obvious that there is a whole menu hiding - other than that, the Simple Machines forum engine is nice...but that feature - in all versions -is frustrating!!!
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz