Author Topic: Photo Gallery  (Read 4992 times)

vonbulowfla

Re: Photo Gallery
« Reply #15 on: 22 Apr , 2009, 18:53 »
thanks sfdxszjunh bygdc

vonbulowfla

« Reply #16 on: 22 Apr , 2009, 18:54 »
thanks snowman ! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

vonbulowfla

« Reply #17 on: 22 Apr , 2009, 18:57 »
thanks snowman ! ;D ;D ;D ;D

vonbulowfla

« Reply #18 on: 22 Apr , 2009, 19:34 »
sorry about the polish looking interpretation of snowman in the second of three thank you's  . no siara i didnt just leave the pub ! i am experiencing technical difficulties beyond my control . captain i dont have the power ! our dilithium crystal banks  are about spent cant do better than warp factor 1 aye.................................................... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( no really i am having problems also with my e mail . i have toutched up the shots of my deck with picassa 3 and as soon as the e mail is  right i will be able to post . warp factor 9 scotty..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vonbulowfla

« Reply #19 on: 29 Apr , 2009, 19:48 »
siara 'm i did everything you told me to do and i changed the size also and it keeps telling me an error has taken place i have gone over the size limitations althought i changed the resolution to 600 by 800 so who knows whats wrong . its very frustrating . :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

vonbulowfla

« Reply #20 on: 04 May , 2009, 10:59 »
well ladds' i got some pictures posted today they are not very good but my photography will improve with time . thank's to my mate siara and snowman for their help ! :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

vonbulowfla

« Reply #21 on: 04 May , 2009, 19:38 »
siara and friends i put a photo of my vintage 1960s xacto (moto) tool . i uncle passed away and i found it in his tools . it takes two (c ) batterys and works pretty good . its in mint condition with the case and collets . i thought you all would get a kick out of it .and the problem i had posting photos was due to me pulling them from the wron file ! live and learn ladds ! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Siara

• Admiral2
    • Master Models
« Reply #22 on: 05 May , 2009, 00:45 »
Im glad you are up and running with your foto posting. ;)

That tool looks interesting. Isnt that the torch with some sort of spinning head?

vonbulowfla

« Reply #23 on: 05 May , 2009, 05:52 »
siara' no torch mate .just for drilling and grinding ladd . it was cordless before the days of the charger .like i said (vintage) !  ;)