Author Topic: Manual - 1939 What Everone must know about it German U-Boat  (Read 1765 times)

Offline 42rocker

• Commander
A friend f mine, John translates German manuals and books into English and does a Great job of it. One of the last ones that he has done is a talk about the German U-Boat and it's systems between two friends. Please if you get a chance take a look at the manual info. 
   U-Boat - WWII Era Issue - 1939 What Everyone Must Know About the German U-Boat   

https://www.germanmanuals.com/REmanuals.html 
 I'm looking forward to getting a copy with my next shipment of books and manuals from John. I resell his books at shows, same price but you have to find me at a Fla show. Send me a private message if you want that info. Also he has another translate German sub book on his site. M.Dv No. 906 - Geheim!  Handbuch f
« Last Edit: 27 Jan , 2019, 21:23 by 42rocker »

Offline 42rocker

• Commander
The last post was cut off. 
  f

Offline 42rocker

• Commander
Can't complete a post   

Later Tim

Offline cgbillb

• Ensign
but you have to find me at a Fla show
What Shows?
I am going to FL for a long weekend on the 8th of Feb. Like to see one of the shows.
Bill
Athens Ga

Offline 42rocker

• Commander
Bill 
I'll be doing   
http://flmvpa.org   
2019 Winter Rally  Military Vehicle folks putting on a WW2 show over 5 days. From Feb 20th to 24th. at Mt Dora, Fla
If you find yourself North of Clearwater, Fla then drop me a private message as I'm 40 minutes North of Clw.. 

Later Tim
« Last Edit: 29 Jan , 2019, 16:16 by 42rocker »

Offline cgbillb

• Ensign
Tim
That address did not work  file not found 
Yes I will be in Clearwater Beach Saturday on the 9th.
I would like to drop in and say Hi, if we can make it work out
Bill

Offline cgbillb

• Ensign
Tim
I got into it  just have to click where it says HERE
Thanks
Bill