Author Topic: Robbe`s type XXI, 1/40, U-2511.  (Read 24625 times)

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
Re: Robbe`s type XXI,scale 1/40,U-2511.
« Reply #15 on: 02 Jun , 2009, 09:34 »
Thanks vonbulowfla ;) ;) ;) ;),the left side is almost finished,and when I am finished with both sides
I will post the pics,I am hoping this week ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).

Thanks again for watching.

You all have a nice day lads ;) ;).

my best regards,

Ron.

________
Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: curiosity.

Jim Morrison

vonbulowfla

« Reply #16 on: 02 Jun , 2009, 09:45 »
ron cant wait for more mate. :)

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
« Reply #17 on: 02 Jun , 2009, 11:35 »
Ok you hit me there :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(,enjoy my friend.

All this I glued with ''SNAP-A-GAP''superglue and ''ENDFEST 300 plus'',and all those materials I used are left-overs from the kit.
Oh and please don`t look at the dust what is in the boat.

This plate is for the floods(in the middle) 2,4 and 5,thanks Conus for lightning this up ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;).

And this is the rear I was not happy >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( with the rudder support,so I am changing it ,sorry lads for bad pics.

This is/was a original design from Robbe.You can seen clearly the hole in the middle,this was for activating the boat,
well I will use another system to get my boat online,this pic is taken a few years ago.

My design,

Happy viewing.

my best regards,

Ron.

________
Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was: curiosity.

Jim Morrison

vonbulowfla

« Reply #18 on: 02 Jun , 2009, 19:49 »
splendid ron ' i love your work mate . good stuff . i love this f-----g forum ! we are a breed apart . thanks rokket and dougie and siara and all who contribute to the cause ! :D

vonbulowfla

« Reply #19 on: 02 Jun , 2009, 19:55 »
ladd's  i keep forgetting to log out after i am done . forgive me mates i am working 65 hours a day but the highlight of the end of my day is thisd foroum and all the ladds in it! thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
« Reply #20 on: 03 Jun , 2009, 02:58 »
. i love this f-----g forum ! we are a breed apart . thanks rokket and dougie and siara and all who contribute to the cause ! :D

Amen brother vonbulowfla ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

________

Jim Morrison

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
    • AMP - Accurate Model Parts
« Reply #21 on: 04 Jun , 2009, 03:18 »
Nice stuff, keep at it! (and keep sending pix)
AMP - Accurate Model Parts - http://amp.rokket.biz

vonbulowfla

« Reply #22 on: 04 Jun , 2009, 06:37 »
i was trying to say 65 hours a week ladds but i am so f.....g tired i couldn't even get that right . i dont work in the shipyard when i am this run down ,anyway ron and his avitar .its like a shot and a beer ! keep those pics coming ladd . ;)

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
« Reply #23 on: 04 Jun , 2009, 10:55 »
Today I was not in the mood for finishing the floods,maybe tommorow.So I made I few details for the CT.
This is the periscoop housing made from scratch,I used the VOZM book for reference.

The figure is from Andrea miniatures in the 1/32 scale,and is not painted by me.

The floor of this CT is still a big mistery for me,I hope that someone has a drawing or some pix that I can use.

________

Jim Morrison

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
« Reply #24 on: 04 Jun , 2009, 12:17 »
I believe this the exhaust.
In this drawing from the VOZM book I see two different styles,can anyone shed some light on this,and on the pix please

I have not much reference on this.

________

Jim Morrison

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
« Reply #25 on: 22 Jul , 2009, 12:55 »
The last couple of weeks did not much on my baby,the workshop was closed >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(,
it was to hot to handle,well the Heineken`s taste good in these temparatures in the local pubs ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.

Here is a small update.

These gratings were allready broken when I lifted the baby out the box(a few years ago),
this was on the left and on the right.

Glued,

Installed,

This bulkhead was for the original Robbe WTC(Water Tight Compartment),
my WTC will be much bigger,I will using a 125mm PVC pipe(Toneburst design ;) ;) ;) ;),not my idea) instead off a 105mm KU pipe(Robbe design),
I am hoping that this will increase the stability of the boat when she in the water,surface or submerged.

Removed from the aft section,

Cleaned,sanded,and maked the hole bigger,

Installed,

________

Jim Morrison

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
« Reply #26 on: 23 Jul , 2009, 02:38 »
Whoa she is reeeally looking good! Excelent interior hull work with the frame supports. Can't wait to see video of her diving!

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
« Reply #27 on: 24 Jul , 2009, 09:31 »
Thanks Rokket.

I am trying to get my boat soon as possible in the water ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).
Still waiting for the costum made ''Bajonettverschlussringe''http://modelluboot.de/

This is for closing and to open the WTC ;) ;) ;).

I talked to the man somewhere in May at a Submeeting,and it was no problem for him to make a Bajonettverschlussringe for my PVC pipe,
mmmmm we are two months further and stil no Bajonettverschlussringe  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.

________

Jim Morrison

Offline Rokket

• Administrator
  • Submarine Enthusiast
« Reply #28 on: 24 Jul , 2009, 19:48 »
I'd offer, but I think it's just at the edge of my lathe's capacity, and the threads are well beyond my minimal skills! Should be a nice fit tho.

Offline Bad Karma

• Lieutenant
« Reply #29 on: 27 Jul , 2009, 10:28 »

The red arrow,

I removed this housing,this Robbe design was for controlling the rudder.I will
use a small ''cog wheel'' with a chain.And this chain will hooked up to a servo.

The blue arrow,

This is edge was to round for my needs,it will be more sharper.

The green arrow,

This looks better,but I must still design the diving controls.

This is how it looks like,for real.

One big hole,

Here is the glue still wet,

Finished,

Here I making some ribs and plates,

________

Jim Morrison