Author Topic: Seehund Type XXVII / The "Pike" - 1:35 - Bronco  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Pepper-mint

• Commander
  • U-1299
Seehund Type XXVII / The "Pike" - 1:35 - Bronco
« on: 22 May , 2017, 04:28 »
Bonjour Gentlemen,

It has been a while since i haven't post here ; i would like to re-introduce myself. I am Laurent, aka Pepper-mint. I am a passionated modeler and always have plastic on my bench. Sometimes i'm hyper-productive and sometimes less. Reproducing scale models based on real events is cool, but my favorite thing is working on war-machines turned into a post war peace keepers.......what-ifs. Though my builds improvements (styrene beams n'rods...) are based on realistic/plausible detailing.

Best exemple is my last Seehund, secretly captured by the French during operation "Dead Light".

Bits of pics/previews (the S077 will be published in "The Weathering Magazine" 20#, June)

I hope you will enjoy.

Best, Laurent

;)

« Last Edit: 22 May , 2017, 04:38 by Pepper-mint »
On the W.bench :
Books, pics, drawings, styrene, dreams and :

Offline dougie47

• Administrator
Re: Seehund Type XXVII / The "Pike" - 1:35 - Bronco
« Reply #1 on: 23 May , 2017, 13:18 »
Bonjour Laurent,

Welcome back. Thanks for posting your Seehund, the weathering is great. Is it in 35th scale?

Best regards,

Dougie

Offline falo

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: 23 May , 2017, 13:25 »
Hi Laurent,

welcome back and thanks for sharing your splendid work.

I'am a keen reader of the "Weathering Magazine" and looking forward to the June issue. I like the "What if" scenario too, especially the "Paper Panzers" and not least "Luft '46".

Regards
falo

Offline SG

• Admiral
    • https://3xblackcats.wordpress.com/
« Reply #3 on: 23 May , 2017, 21:51 »
Hi Laurent, Welcome back!
the Seehund is amazing, am speechless.
What happened to the Romeo boat you were building some times ago? I hope to see it completed soon, and if the results are the same as the seehund it will be a real pleasure for my eyes!!
Congrats!
SG